Annual Cover

Why our annual insurance policy is great:

  • Covers multiple trips up to a maximum of 21 nights at a time
  • Emergency Medical Expenses is available up to £5 million per person
  • 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance helpline


When you’ve got more than one trip booked in a year, it often can be more cost effective to buy an annual policy. Our TUI Travel Insurance policy, underwritten by AXA allows you to take multiple trips throughout the year, without the hassle of taking out lots of policies.

What we cover as standard

  • Cancellation or Cutting Short your Trip
  • Cover up to 21 nights per trip
  • Personal Belongings and Money
  • Over 100 Sports and Activities

What cover you can add

  • Winter Sports
  • Sports & Activities (above the standard cover)
  • Option to reduce excess to £0

Frequently Asked Questions

I’m looking for an annual multi trip policy. What is the longest I can go on holiday for?

No single trip may last longer than 21 nights with AXA’s annual multi-trip policy. If you choose winter sports cover, you can take a winter sports trip for up to 21 nights at a time.

What is your definition of Europe?

If you’re buying travel insurance for Europe, AXA will also cover you in some non-European countries with a Mediterranean coastline.

The countries we define as Europe are:

Albania; Andorra; Austria; Belarus; Belgium; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Canary Islands; Channel Islands; Corfu; Corsica; Crete; Croatia; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Fuerteventura; Germany; Gibraltar; Gozo; Gran Canaria; Greece; Hungary; Ibiza; Iceland; Irish Republic; Italy; Kos; Lanzarote; Latvia; Liechtenstein; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Macedonia; Madeira; Majorca; Malta; Menorca; Moldova; Monaco; Montenegro; Morocco; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Rhodes; Romania; Russia (West of Ural Mountains); San Marino; Sardinia; Serbia; Sicily; Slovakia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Tenerife; Tunisia; Ukraine; Vatican City.

I’m travelling with my husband, is there only one policy number?

Yes. You will only have one policy number which will cover you both.

Where can I get my documents?

You can download your documents after purchasing your policy. The documents are all available online via a login so you can return to at any point. You can print them or keep them on your phone in the event of a claim.

I’ve got an EHIC card but my partner doesn’t. Do we both need one?

Each traveller needs to have their own European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) Card. If you are travelling to countries within the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland you are strongly advised to obtain a (EHIC). You can apply for an EHIC either online at or by telephoning 0300 330 1350. This will entitle you to benefit from the health care arrangements which exist between countries within the EU/EEA or Switzerland. Be careful of other website that will often try and charge you for an EHIC card.

An EHIC will not cover treatment in private clinics nor will it cover the cost of getting you home. An air ambulance from Europe to the UK could cost in excess of £25,000.

Tips for surviving travelling with little ones… 7th March 2022

Children love an adventure, but travelling with the little bundles of joy can be hard work……check out our hints and tips on how to get to your destination as stress free as possible.

Find out more

Did You Know?


of people who buy travel insurance had a medical condition at time of purchase*

*Mintel report- Travel Insurance UK 2019

About Us

What Is A Pre-Existing Medical Condition?

Watch The Video